Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Good morning!

Its been a while since I put something on here. Its just because of my business that I wasn't able to update more often.

I just want to continue to ask for your support in Prayer for me as I serve here on the island of Guam with couple ministries here on island. I need guidance and humility.

1. Pacific Islands University- I am serving as the Maintenance guy here as well as the Alumni Services Coordinator.

2. I am also involve with MOM-Guam- Micronesian Outreach Ministry- Guam as well as other Chuukese Churches on Island. Pray that we will continue to seek God in everything we do.


 I ask that you pray for me as I serve Him here in Guam that I may be humble and be obedient to His will for me and his work.


No comments:

Ran Allem

My photo
kuttu Island, Maui , Hawaii, United States
I am now in the the hands of the Lord, far from home but close to real home. Pure mortlockese but live somewhere.

How can I support ?

Pwal chok iotek fan itach an epwe wor manawen likitu me tipepwos lon manawach lon ach angang. / Pray for us that we will continue to humble ourselves and learn from the LORD.

91 Alehela St
Kahului Maui HI 96732

billy.edwin@gmail.com, dbedwin@gmail.com

Shukran gazilan & thank you so much, God bless.
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive