Monday, March 26, 2018

A week in Saipan:

On March 12 I went with some students of the Pacific Islands University to Saipan where they spend their one Spring Break. The trip turned out to be one of the great experiences not just for the students but also for me as I serve as their leader. I am so thankful to our hosts there and the people that are playing a significant role in our one week experience there.


  • The Palauan Evangelical Church of Saipan
  • Saipan Truk Bible Church- STBC
  • YWAM- Saipan
  • 500 Sails
  • Marianas High School
  • Our families and friends
We were so blessed by the trip that we were able to interact with a lot of people not only those we work with but the larger community there. 




The group 

                                                                       David and Fredy



                                                            Dinner with YWAM and Fredy's family

At STBC -Community Church


Building Proa at 500 Sails.

at the Palauan Evangelical Church- Saipan

Presentation at Marianas High School

I also want to thank you to my Saipan Team- 2018 for the great time of learning that you gave me. I took everything as way of learning and development for me. You guys are awesome!!!!!!

Thank you and God bless you! 

No comments:

Ran Allem

My photo
kuttu Island, Maui , Hawaii, United States
I am now in the the hands of the Lord, far from home but close to real home. Pure mortlockese but live somewhere.

How can I support ?

Pwal chok iotek fan itach an epwe wor manawen likitu me tipepwos lon manawach lon ach angang. / Pray for us that we will continue to humble ourselves and learn from the LORD.

91 Alehela St
Kahului Maui HI 96732

billy.edwin@gmail.com, dbedwin@gmail.com

Shukran gazilan & thank you so much, God bless.
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive