Friday, February 14, 2014

It has been my desire to see my own people going out to share the gospel of Jesus Christ to the people where there is less access to the word of God. It has been my desire to see my own people steeping over their comfort zone and truly I am happy to see this couple which I know them very well.

Kalvin & Jayvina Assito:


Kalvin and Jayvina along with two other Micronesian went on a survey trip to Indonesia where they began to develop their heart for the people and they are intended to go back and serve as full time missionaries. Today their plan is to further their studies for graduate program and after that they will be going to Indonesia.

Their prayer request is that we continue to pray for God's provision, guidance as their are preparing for that task. This is including all the necessities for living overseas in different cultural setting.

Next month Kalvin is taking a trip there to do one more survey and here is how we can help him.

1. Pray for God's guidance in preparation for that trip.
2. Financial need for the trip- airfare and some other costs
3. Pray for a heart of sensitivity to the Lord's voice as he with the people there.
4. Pray for his wife as they are prep for his trip.

For his trip next month, you can make donation to the Palauan Evangelical Church - Guam. If you write check please indicate for Kalvin trip on the memo line.

Lets join hands in reaching the world for Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Ran Allem

My photo
kuttu Island, Maui , Hawaii, United States
I am now in the the hands of the Lord, far from home but close to real home. Pure mortlockese but live somewhere.

How can I support ?

Pwal chok iotek fan itach an epwe wor manawen likitu me tipepwos lon manawach lon ach angang. / Pray for us that we will continue to humble ourselves and learn from the LORD.

91 Alehela St
Kahului Maui HI 96732

billy.edwin@gmail.com, dbedwin@gmail.com

Shukran gazilan & thank you so much, God bless.
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive