Monday, February 10, 2014

February 2014.

I have been asking people to pray for me as I return to Guam this semester because I left with some undone works that were supposed to be done before the Christmas break. Upon coming back to the semester I was planning to take up another class with PIES- Pacific Islands Evangelical Seminary but due the unfinished work form last semester, they could not allow me to register. As I am trying to finish my work for that last class, I am also taking a class from Corban University in Salem, Oregon.

http://www.piu.edu/seminary/

http://www.corban.edu/


At least these are makes me busy these days other than work. I ask that you continue to pray for me as I move on with the rest  of these that are on my way. I am indented to finish my degree which I was left with only one class. Please pray for provision that I will be able to pay up my balance and finish my program.

No comments:

Ran Allem

My photo
kuttu Island, Maui , Hawaii, United States
I am now in the the hands of the Lord, far from home but close to real home. Pure mortlockese but live somewhere.

How can I support ?

Pwal chok iotek fan itach an epwe wor manawen likitu me tipepwos lon manawach lon ach angang. / Pray for us that we will continue to humble ourselves and learn from the LORD.

91 Alehela St
Kahului Maui HI 96732

billy.edwin@gmail.com, dbedwin@gmail.com

Shukran gazilan & thank you so much, God bless.
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive