Monday, February 10, 2014

It was too much from me but I see his faithfulness.

You might have heard of the incident that happened during our retreat last November down at the Umatag Municipal Complex. It was truly a difficult one to deal with but I thank you all for praying for my family in Pohnpei from that time on until today. That incident caused me to go back to Pohnpei where i spend the whole Christmas break and New Year. It was great to be with family in spite of all that happened to our family during the month of December. There were many few family member that passing on and I am thankful that I was able to spend time with family during those hard and difficult times. I see the faithfulness of God in giving us peace and comfort through all that and the fact that I know that many were praying for us.

                                                      We miss you Dong so much!!!!

                                                                            Excy Seilo 

While in Pohnpei I had the opportunity to attend the graduation for the College of Micronesia- FSM . I was able to see many people that I know from High school and now they were marching with their AAs.

I found that there were 3 from the island of Kuttu were graduating with their AA degree.

While in Pohnpei- I found this place as the best place to have Coffee so I hope next time I go i will have cash or may be they will accept debit card.

One of the many things that I always wanted to do in Pohnpei is climbing the Sokehs Rock. I thank my three cousins ( Junjun, Delroy & Nayleen) who were willing to go up so that my dream can come true. It was so beautiful to look down from the top of that Rock.

Me sitting on the Rock- looking down you see the Runway and the seaport.

Lison Edwin & Delroy Poll from Ipwal.

This is another event that I witnessed while in Pohnpei- Our family when it comes to Christmas and New year they will have a competition on Yams. They will bring them and weigh them to see who will get the first price. This year the winner goes to one of our nephew- Qiano Edwin.

Thank you aunty Nellyne for the treat. It was good time with you all esp the Poll family.


I had the opportunity to dress like a Pastor in Pohnpei. I took it and thank God for allowing me to have it.


Christmas and New years- are the busy days in Pohnpei. You just have to ready for that.

December 30, we celebrated my grandma's- 90th birthday and I am thankful to the Lord that I was able to see her again. I hope to see her again and again.

Swimming at the Nett Point was one of the fun activities we always do on the Sunday's afternoon.

















No comments:

Ran Allem

My photo
kuttu Island, Maui , Hawaii, United States
I am now in the the hands of the Lord, far from home but close to real home. Pure mortlockese but live somewhere.

How can I support ?

Pwal chok iotek fan itach an epwe wor manawen likitu me tipepwos lon manawach lon ach angang. / Pray for us that we will continue to humble ourselves and learn from the LORD.

91 Alehela St
Kahului Maui HI 96732

billy.edwin@gmail.com, dbedwin@gmail.com

Shukran gazilan & thank you so much, God bless.
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive