Sunday, October 19, 2014

Coming back!


It has been a while that I never post anything up here and its just because I have been busy with a lot of things although I always have in mind what I am going to post it on my blog. Where am i left off? Summer 2014. The summer that i had was truly both fun and hard. Last summer I was out there on the outer island and it was one of the worst summer that i ever had. It is because of what i experienced while was there. I faced a lot of challenges and am glad that I was able to stay in control when i faced it. Enough for that.....I thank God for giving me strength to face that.


                                                                       Uumw for Pik
                                                   Me and Jonathan Sam- seni Fananu
                                                     maii- to go with the pik in the uumw.

My summer was also a good one in terms of being with my parents. This time as times goes really fast I realize that they are in a difficult condition- Ra kan apwangepwang. I began to think about staying with them for the whole time just to be with them and taking care of them.

                                                My dad and R-son my youngest brother.

During the summer we also had the privileged to travel to Pohnpei via the Caroline Islands Air. We spend couple weeks there in Pohnpei with grand-ma and other families. Our times was truly a busy time with the Microgames going on but I had to run around to do some paper work at the court of land. I am glad that I was able to accomplished the purpose of our trip.

                                         My dad with his first cousin- Mama Julie Mathias.

I am thankful that I was able to watch some games during the Micro-games in spite of the business that I had. I was able to watch 2 men's basketball and Wrestling.

                                                             Chuuk team- warming up.
                                                                        Team- Palau
                                             Chuuk center- Maks Kepwe #13 getting the ball.

                                       Jun Tenorio- representing Pohnpei in Wrestling.

No comments:

Ran Allem

My photo
kuttu Island, Maui , Hawaii, United States
I am now in the the hands of the Lord, far from home but close to real home. Pure mortlockese but live somewhere.

How can I support ?

Pwal chok iotek fan itach an epwe wor manawen likitu me tipepwos lon manawach lon ach angang. / Pray for us that we will continue to humble ourselves and learn from the LORD.

91 Alehela St
Kahului Maui HI 96732

billy.edwin@gmail.com, dbedwin@gmail.com

Shukran gazilan & thank you so much, God bless.
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive