Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Christmas became the most difficult time in terms of decision making regarding many things. I was having hard time deciding over many options of where to spend the Christmas break. One of the options that I took was that going to Maui, HI to visit my uncle who was going through hard time with cancer treatment. One that day that I flew out from Guam was also the day that my cousins were getting married at Berea Church. It was a bit difficult to miss out on those important gatherings with family and relatives. I made up my mind to go up and see my uncle so it was on December 14, I took off on the 7hrs flight from Guam to Honolulu.

My connecting flight from Honolulu to Maui was only few minutes after my arrival and so I had to get off the plane and get over to the Inter-island terminal for Hawaiian Airlines.


On my way to way to the flight to Kahului I was able to enjoyed a cup from Starbucks and it refreshing after a long flight from Guam to Honolulu. 



I truly enjoyed the bbq and breadfruit that I had there. These are truly best to be together mai me bbq-beef. All these were not able to help me maintain my exercise.

 Fansoun momot fan kei mango pwal akangei alilisin aion.
I was able to dine in at the Krispy Kreme in Maui.

 Taking care of the lawn and the flowers by watering them.
Feeding Moonie.
 Feeding the Chickens in the back.
and also Kapua.

 Little brother Harson Edwin
 Mysen, Myke me and Harson
 uncle Mike and Mekela 
 Myka, Mysen and Harson catching some shrimps at Iao valley
 My Nephew Annboy Robinson 
 Rumi
 Nei kei achengicheng
 Pwipwi Staris, Dave me Kesly 
 uncel Soiter and R-son 
 R-son and our cousin Annelyn Menzior from Mokil we had great time at the mall and she bought me running shoes. Kalangan!







 uncle Mike
 pwipwi pwal semei Joyus 
 Aunty Marlyn me baby 
 Aunty Serlyn Sorim 

 Mama Anisia 

I was enjoying seeing family in Maui we always get together and talk story which i truly miss it. I think its just awesome to always get together when everyone is off from work and having family
time. This was my break.

No comments:

Ran Allem

My photo
kuttu Island, Maui , Hawaii, United States
I am now in the the hands of the Lord, far from home but close to real home. Pure mortlockese but live somewhere.

How can I support ?

Pwal chok iotek fan itach an epwe wor manawen likitu me tipepwos lon manawach lon ach angang. / Pray for us that we will continue to humble ourselves and learn from the LORD.

91 Alehela St
Kahului Maui HI 96732

billy.edwin@gmail.com, dbedwin@gmail.com

Shukran gazilan & thank you so much, God bless.
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive