Monday, April 20, 2015

Month of April,

Nouch ei negnin ukan lo seni nge mi chon kukun nge iei a kan wate.



EASTER week has been one of the busiest week in our Churches regarding programs and different functions that happened on that week. I thank God and everyone for supporting the ministry that I was able to involve in different ministry over the break. Killisou chapur ngeni ach kewe mwichefelin Chuuk lon ei fonu Guam for inviting me to speak on the topic, " The Trail of Jesus" and I put the " The Truth on Trial- " , " Sises era pwe ngang Al, me Let me Manau, ese wor emon epwe feilo ren ewe Sam are esap aleni ei ika esap seni ewe Nau."


How can we put the Truth on trial? Ifa usun om kopwe apungu ewe Let? An ekkewe souemwenin lamalam lon ewe fansoun apungu Sises ese fetal lon pungun alluk pwe a fetal lon pusin are rawengaw.


Ai we alilis on ei topic ika itelap:

1. Sises e kuna kapung ren sou-emwenin lamalmen chon Jews-


2. Kapung ren ewe Muun Rome- under Pontius Pilate.


3. An Sises kapong a pwarata pwonuetan ekkewe oesini fan iten mine tipen Kot lon noun we Alemon fan iten fonufan.





Killisou ngeni Kot fan iten an kewe mwich lon - Minnesota, Utah, Kansas me Kentucky sa pwal alilis lon are we Easter longolong on ewe puk EPH 2:1-10

1. Kot ewe chon fongufong a pisekisekin tong.


2. Kot a fongufong lon Sises Kraist sia manau fiti I.

3. Sia manau lon Kraist pwe sipwe manau fan itan.


These are the lessons that we had over the EASTER in Milan Minnesota, I thank God for allowing me to go back and meet some of my friends in the work. Its always a challenge to see those that are still serving the LORD bless you with their experiences in the LORD.


                                       Welcoming song from the Milan Group- The Hosting!




I also had the opportunity to share about PIU- www.piu.edu and the new things going especially the tuition reduction rate.



Some more photos of the event.



                        Easter Sunday service.



                               
                                          Pastors from Foupo and Kentucky mwich.      



                                               
                                          Presentation of Officers of the Association

                                       
                                          Kol seni kei fin Foupo


                                          Kol seni Kansas group

                                       
                                        Kol seni- Foupo miwch

                                        Brad me nouch kei seni Milan.

No comments:

Ran Allem

My photo
kuttu Island, Maui , Hawaii, United States
I am now in the the hands of the Lord, far from home but close to real home. Pure mortlockese but live somewhere.

How can I support ?

Pwal chok iotek fan itach an epwe wor manawen likitu me tipepwos lon manawach lon ach angang. / Pray for us that we will continue to humble ourselves and learn from the LORD.

91 Alehela St
Kahului Maui HI 96732

billy.edwin@gmail.com, dbedwin@gmail.com

Shukran gazilan & thank you so much, God bless.
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive