Tuesday, March 31, 2015




What is Easter for us? This may be different depending on where and how you brought up and how much you know about its historical and theological background. In the islands its just a time to come together and talk about how important it is to our lives as follower of Christ. Easter is a big gathering in the island churches. It is time that churches are meeting together having new songs composed and invited speakers for certain topics.

This time I have been invited to share with few groups including our own church here on island.


  • March 31, at the Micronesian Outreach Ministry Church- Yigo, Guam



  • April 2, at the Evangelical Churches of Chuuk Youth Rally here in island



  • April 3-6 Milan, MN. 


It is been very challenging to prepare for all these but I also see it as my opportunity to share with the youth the word of God.

As I shared all these, I want to ask for your support in prayer for me as I share the word of God that I will be able to communicate clearly.

Easter- should be a time to revisit the work of God in his son Jesus Christ whom he gave for the remission of our sins. Our hearts should be burst out in thanksgiving for what He has done for all of us. We are saved, freed and loved!


No comments:

Ran Allem

My photo
kuttu Island, Maui , Hawaii, United States
I am now in the the hands of the Lord, far from home but close to real home. Pure mortlockese but live somewhere.

How can I support ?

Pwal chok iotek fan itach an epwe wor manawen likitu me tipepwos lon manawach lon ach angang. / Pray for us that we will continue to humble ourselves and learn from the LORD.

91 Alehela St
Kahului Maui HI 96732

billy.edwin@gmail.com, dbedwin@gmail.com

Shukran gazilan & thank you so much, God bless.
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive