Thursday, December 21, 2017

Been a while!



Some people might say, where have you been? Some may think that I am way too much busy with different things that I just can't have time to update my blog. I am in both situation as well as other factors are kicking in. I have been dealing with a lot in terms of work, planning to get back to school and some other projects back on my island. With all these, I realized that I just have to deal with my time and resources and some other related matters. Can I be able to get around any of my plans? Well, we' ll see!

In my next post, I will get something from last summer up to this Christmas season. I hope you have a wonderful and blessed time with your family and loved ones.

Merry Christmas you all.

No comments:

Ran Allem

My photo
kuttu Island, Maui , Hawaii, United States
I am now in the the hands of the Lord, far from home but close to real home. Pure mortlockese but live somewhere.

How can I support ?

Pwal chok iotek fan itach an epwe wor manawen likitu me tipepwos lon manawach lon ach angang. / Pray for us that we will continue to humble ourselves and learn from the LORD.

91 Alehela St
Kahului Maui HI 96732

billy.edwin@gmail.com, dbedwin@gmail.com

Shukran gazilan & thank you so much, God bless.
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive