Saturday, December 30, 2017

Catching up...


Finally I got my own equipment to be able to keep up with my blog. I thank God for his provision that I could be able to get a new laptop for my personal use and some other related purposes. I have been planning on getting some glimpses of the summer 2017 up to now.

Summer of 2017, I was invited to go the Marshall Islands to speak at the 43th National Youth Rally which was held at the Uliga Church in Majuro. It was a very special moment for me as I experience so many things in regards to ministry in that specific context. The theme," Mijak Anij" which means Fear the Lord. As I speak about the topic I began to see how important it is to fear the Lord in our daily living. I began to see a different perspective on why there are so many problems that we face in our societies today. Everything can be traced and viewed through that lens of fearing the Lord.

Rita Youth


Flag bearers
Aimond saying his farewell.


Towards the end of the two weeks youth rally I received a call that my grandma passed away. I began to recall her life story and I was at peace because I know who she is and how she had lived her life. I was very thankful to God that she had a peaceful departure. I came to the islands spend about a month out there with my family. I enjoyed going out fishing and enjoy the peacefulness of the island life out there.





Coming back to Guam, Pacific Islands University where I have been working for over 5 yrs been serving as the Alumni Relations Coordinator, Maintenance Supervisor and some other responsibilities. I have been enjoying learning as I work. There are many things that were just beyond my ability but I thank those they offer help in those areas.






No comments:

Ran Allem

My photo
kuttu Island, Maui , Hawaii, United States
I am now in the the hands of the Lord, far from home but close to real home. Pure mortlockese but live somewhere.

How can I support ?

Pwal chok iotek fan itach an epwe wor manawen likitu me tipepwos lon manawach lon ach angang. / Pray for us that we will continue to humble ourselves and learn from the LORD.

91 Alehela St
Kahului Maui HI 96732

billy.edwin@gmail.com, dbedwin@gmail.com

Shukran gazilan & thank you so much, God bless.
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive