Saturday, January 13, 2018

Eu minafon kinikin,

New Semester- spring 2018

We are now starting a new semester here at the Pacific Islands University. I am glad to see our students coming back ready to take on my challenge from the courses that they are taking this semester. Glad that some of them were able to visit their families during the break so were staying on island but were able to part of other families and churches as well. So far the Christmas break was good and memorable one.
I am also staying back on island during that break and I enjoyed part of few activities that were on island that time. I was able to get to the Marshallese Christmas celebration at the University of Guam and I enjoyed their creativeness in their programs. The food was good! Komol Anij!



Jeledrik is one of our Students and he is ready to graduate this year.




Hosea- the great singer and good student as well




You might have seen my post of facebook regarding some of the work we did in preparation for the semester. I just realize that it was a time for me to pass on the skills that I have to my friends that were helping there. We were rebuilding the deck to the Study Center .



Delight and Maverik



making the railing, 



About to finish!






No comments:

Ran Allem

My photo
kuttu Island, Maui , Hawaii, United States
I am now in the the hands of the Lord, far from home but close to real home. Pure mortlockese but live somewhere.

How can I support ?

Pwal chok iotek fan itach an epwe wor manawen likitu me tipepwos lon manawach lon ach angang. / Pray for us that we will continue to humble ourselves and learn from the LORD.

91 Alehela St
Kahului Maui HI 96732

billy.edwin@gmail.com, dbedwin@gmail.com

Shukran gazilan & thank you so much, God bless.
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive